Lovell Rugby is pleased to review the New Under Armour Armour Bite Range. This new Range and ground Breaking concept has been developed for 15 Years in The making. ArmourBite products feature multi-patented technology, including the Power Wedge, and are backedby 15 years of research and science. The ArmourBite Mouthpiece improves performance in training and in non-contact sports such as running, golf, tennis, baseball, yoga and weight lifting.
 HOW DO ARMOURBITE PRODUCTS DIFFER FROM MOUTHGUARDS?
Mouthguards are designed to provide protection. The Armour Bite Mouthguard does much more. Like the ArmourBite. Mouthpiece, Armour Bite offers enhanced performance. That’s why ArmourBite Technology is backed by some of the biggest names in pro sports and recommended by dentists, pro trainers, strength coaches, and wellness experts.
 HOW DOES ARMOURBITE WORK
Whenever athletes train or compete, the natural reaction is to clench the jaw. It’s all part of the “fight or flight” hard-wiring in the brain. Multi-patented ArmourBite Power Wedges are uniquely shaped to help maintain optimal spacing and counteract the negative effects of clenching. ArmourBite Technology helps the body help itself by unlocking the power of the jaw so athletes can unleash their full potential and perform better.
 IS THERE ANY RESEARCH THAT SUPPORTS THE ARMOURBITE PERFORMANCE CLAIMS?
Independent, peer-reviewed studies held at some of the nation’s top universities and research centers show that ArmourBite works. Patented and scientifically proven, ArmourBite helps athletes train harder and perform better than ever.
 HOW DO YOU CHOSE BETWEEN THE TWO ARMOURBITE PRODUCTS?
The ArmourBite Mouthguard offers superior protection in In addition to its performance benefits and should be used in contact sports like football, hockey and lacrosse. The ArmourBite Mouthpiece is appropriate for non-contact and limited-contact sports such as running, soccer, baseball, golf, tennis, and training. The ArmourBite Mouthguard fits on the upper teeth, the ArmourBite Mouthpiece fits on the lower.
 WHAT PRODUCT SIZES ARE AVAILABLE
ArmourBite products are available in two sizes: Adult (L) and Youth (M). The Adult sizArmourBite products will fit 70% of adults. The Youth size will fit the remaining 30% of adults and most kids age 8-12. A Sizing Guide (PDF) is available to help determine proper fit of the ArmourBite products.
 WHAT IS THE MSRP OF THE ARMOURBITE
Both the ArmourBite® Mouthguard and the ArmourBite® Mouthpiece retail for £50.00. The ArmourBite® Performance Pack with both products is available for £90.00.
 IS THERE A DENTAL WARRANTY?
The ArmourBite® Mouthguard comes with a $32,000 dental warranty.
 CAN THE ARMOURBITE MOUTHGUARD BE WORN OVER BRACES?
ArmourBite® products are not recommended for use with braces.